Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Greed starts with a letter "G" - so does the word Good.

The bastard strikes back in the rotting city on a chilly Wednesday afternoon. Hunt for the lacking issues, pick up of ordered compact discs, an errand and a meet-up for stickers, yeah all of that shit in a day. 


Picked some of my ordered compact discs at Jetpirate Records at Cartimar, Recto. The prices hurt, but I guess it's all worth it. Vices, yeah we all have them, sheeesh.


Rise Against - "Siren Song Of The Counter Culture"


Magnified Plaid ( MxPx ) - "Ten Years & Running"


The Aggrolites - "Reggae Hit L.A. ( June 5, 2007 )"

Got this disc from a friend, well actually he is the ex-guitarist of BYSTORM. When he gave the disc to me, it was still sealed, it was supposed to be his personal copy and souvenir but he still gave it to me. Perks? Hahaha


Bystorm split with Sauna


Kula Shaker - "K"

Another addition to my collection of pins. They come off at a relatively cheap price of P25.00 a pop. Yup, for a pin with good print and seal quality, you're in for a treat.


The Aquabats ( Aquabat ) - The Descendents ( 'merican ) - The Descendents ( Cool To Be You )


Errand for the boss.

After being rejected from one magazine stall after the other along Avenida, I've finally found the missing issues to complete my Juxtapoz Magazine 2011 collection. Also found a good zine/comics/catalog from Fat Wreck Chords for only P 25.00.


Fat Wreck Chords Comics/Zine/Catalog


Juxtapoz Magazine ( November 2011 Issue ) - The Pushead Curated Issue


Juxtapoz Magazine ( December 2011 Issue ) - Mark Ryden

And to top the night off is a fucking smooth sticker pack from my good friend Ghost. It's basically his collection of stickers. Most of the stickers in the pack come from different local street artists since 2009 up to the present. There's a shit load of rare stickers in the pack. Some of the guys who own the stickers aren't  really active in the Street-Art/Graffiti scene anymore ( Naze, Toy Dolls, Audio, etc. ) and the other guys don't do some slaps anymore ( Rest, Kase, Meow, etc. ).


Manila Shall Fall ( MSF )


Meow ( SDFK )


KASE ( MSF )


EPJEY ( PSP )


WORM ( MSF )


I can't feel the spirit of Christmas because I don't believe that bullshit. I guess things just keep on getting better each day as the term is coming to a close because I'm working my ass off overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment