Friday, December 16, 2011

Gifts and Curses

A long-haul exhausting day of paper works for the academe gone longer. A day of being a delivery boy of gifts to the people who deserves to get them got the long shot ride. A steady day of errands and rush meet-ups went overdrive. 


Got my stiff little fingers on the limited and premium "8 Fucking Years" combo pack from Rebel-8. The package just came out of nowhere. My dearest mother knows what's best for me in her own vocabulary, but I think Mike "Giant" La Sage knows what the statement 'FUCKING BEST' means in my vocabulary.




Also got this Cold War Kids - "Robbers & Cowards" record as an early Birthday/Christmas gift from a friend.


Ended the day with a couple of bottles with friends in campus. What a great way to end the fucking term. I guess it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment