Wednesday, November 16, 2011

When All of the Lights Go Out

Got back from the Art & Photo Camp in Angono, Rizal with the Malate Literary Folio. I feel driven, I feel inspired, I feel so moved to continue my passion for my craft after the camp. 




Even though I was drained after the camp (no sleep for 45hrs) I still managed to break a leg and have a couple of bottles with friends in the Birthday celebration of Sir Bobby Balingit at Kalye Art Gallery.




Also got a package full of stickers from a friend. The package was filled with stickers from different street artists world wide, from different Asian countries to other stickers that came all the way from the United States. Yeah, i'm a sticker junkie, but at least it's a good vice.





Yeah, it was a good Sunday night for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment