Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mischief and Mayhem

Just another trip off to Recto to scavenge for some cheap, but good items. Unfortunately, I ended up spending a lot more than I allotted for the trip. Goddamnit.





Got the customized name plates that I promised my friends at a relatively cheap price somewhere under the busy hood of the University Belt.






Got the art magazine that I was looking for and I also got my monthly hoard of cd's.


Also went to Jetpirate Records to pick-up some of my ordered compact discs but my ears and eyes got fucked and bought a couple of cd's more.

Alkaline Trio - "Agony & Irony" 


Alkaline Trio - "From Here To Infirmary"


Rise Against - "Endgame"


Less Than Jake - "Losing Streak"


Mike Felumlee (Smoking Popes) & Dan Andriano (Alkaline Trio) - "Split"


Copped the October issue of Juxtapoz magazine, featuring the legendary Jeremy Fish, from one of the sidewalk vendors along Avenida. 


Met with good friends. Ate shit. Had a little chit-chat. And then shit happened. 

On the way home, I tagged the wall of a fucking shop that was supposed to open this coming Friday. It was some kind of a bakeshop or maybe something that's related with the Chinese Mafia. Security caught me. Got fucked. Pigs confiscated my marker. Payed my dues. Got home safe and sound (kinda).

What a roller coaster ride. Talk about a good day gone bad, huh? Well, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment